Thu, Apr 15, 2021, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM CDT
As the old saying goes, “If you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it.” Decision-making is no longer just a “a gut feeling.” In today’s world, we are surrounded by data, and we want to use data to make our lives easier – whoever we are, wherever we are. This concept led to Inyxa’s Real-Time Signage (RTS) application.
During this one-hour session, we’ll walk you through our tool, and explain why RTS is an integral part to smart and effective business decisions – whether you are an operator on the floor, a warehouse supervisor, or an operations executive. Super flexible and easy to use, we’ll walk you through the system, highlight several use cases, provide you with a fun and interactive demo, and compare RTS to other BI tools and signage systems.
Questions we’ll answer:
1. Why do I need Inyxa Real-Time Signage if I already have a BI tool?
2. Who in my company can benefit from using the application?
3. How easy is it to manage?
4. Common features, including:
- Ability to create real-time operator productivity leaderboards
- Display real-time inbound, outbound, and manufacturing data onto remote screens
- Provides management insight into real-time production metrics using mobile devices
- Manage sensitive data from secure log-ins
- Combine data from legacy and other disparate systems onto one dashboard
- Broadcast corporate video messages and safety signs
Learn more about Inyxa’s Real-time Signage:
Vishal Choudhari, a Principal at Inyxa since 2008, has been working with Oracle E-Business Suite for the last 20 years.
Vishal has been responsible for architecting solutions for some of Oracle’s most complex & high performing implementations.
He has published multiple white papers related to Oracle Supply Chain and delivers presentations frequently at Oracle OpenWorld, OATUG Collaborate and various regional OATUG events.