Aug 13, 2020, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM CDT
Join our webinar as we showcase Oracle E-Business Suite’s Warehouse Management System (WMS) as one of Oracle’s most powerful applications and it’s importance in today’s rapidly evolving Order Fulfillment operations and consumer behavior trends.
We’ll share an overview of EBS WMS including the key benefits of the system, compare it to other top-tier WMS systems, and highlight several Oracle EBS customers who are transforming their distribution operations utilizing Oracle WMS , automation technologies, and additional solutions using Oracle WMS as the central component.
In this webinar attendees will learn about:
- Key features, benefits and a roadmap of Oracle EBS WMS
- How Oracle WMS compares to other top-tier WMS systems
- Trends in today’s order fulfillment
- Examples of successful WMS implementations in some of Oracle’s most complex and high-volume scenarios
- Examples of Oracle WMS tightly integrated into automated material handling systems, transportation systems, labor tracking systems and more, using Inyxa’s Warehouse Execution systems and other solutions for specific industry and business use cases.
Vishal Choudhari, a Principal at Inyxa since 2008, has been working with Oracle Warehouse Managment since its inception in 2001.
Vishal has been responsible for architecting solutions for some of Oracle’s most complex & high performing warehouse management implementations.
He has published multiple white papers related to Oracle Supply Chain and Oracle WMS, and delivers presentations frequently at Oracle OpenWorld, OATUG Collaborate and various regional OATUG events.